- The staff team have an excellent understanding of the Statutory Framework for the middle and high school syllabus and have great knowledge of how children learn. As a result they provide a highly stimulating and exciting environment which they are aware helps children to make excellent progress.
- Our teachers have developed effective planning methods which take full account of each child’s learning needs and interests exceptionally well.
- Observation and assessment methods are rigorous and clearly identify children’s achievements and their next steps of learning.
- They have a very clear understanding of where each child is in their learning and share this information frequently with their parents.
- Our teachers also provide information and ideas to help parents to further promote their children’s learning at home.